Welcome to Ferndale Elementary School
|Find a quiz for your book!||Check out your AR goals!|
Ferndale School Teach-To's
The Three Be's
Play this Jeopardy Game to test your knowledge of Ferndale School Rules.
If the decision is made to either delay or cancel school the information is immediately publicized to staff, parents and students.
- Calls are made to area radio and television stations to tell them about the schedule change for the Milton-Freewater School District so they can begin broadcasting the information.
- Schedule change information is recorded on the district information phone voice message. You may reach the message by calling any school phone number and then pressing 5 or 541-938-3551 and pressing 5 once you receive the initial voice message.
- Schedule change information is posted on the front page of the district web site as soon as possible.
Links for Parents
Information regarding Parent Education Opportunities & Preschool Resources
- PARENT Education Opportunities
- PRESCHOOL Resources - English | Spanish
- READY to Learn - Oregon Early Childhood Resources
Parents and Students: This ImagineIt! link contains vocabulary and spelling lists for each Reading Unit in the Reading/Language Arts curriculum. There are also other resources and fun activities to help support this Reading program from home. Please check it out! You do need to provide an email address and make a password, but it is FREE!